We hope to take one soon :). To be specific, Sat Jan 15 at 1900 we'll start attacking.
Our target is Brillheart, coords 1299,3796
The windows for attack are 1800-2300 server time Thursdays and Saturdays. We plan to keep declaring until it's ours.
We still have a fair bit to learn about what is involved. We plan on testing some things as we start.
Who's targetting what?Edit
Assuming the castellans don't reset, here's the line up:
E3, 150 SPD
- sub theding
E4, 160 SPD, all melee
E5, 170 SPD, all melee
W2, 150 SPD
W3, 160 SPD
W4, 170 SPD, all melee
W5, 180 SPD, all melee
S5, 235 SPD, all melee
N1, 190 SPD
N2, 200 SPD
N3, 210 SPD
N4, 220 SPD, all melee
N5, 230 SPD, all melee
Interior, 250 SPD, all melee
Things we knowEdit
- stuff on http://heroesofgaia.wikia.com/wiki/Capitols
- scout trick seems to work well. VA did theirs and most people had 1 stack of ranged and 6 of scouts. This was even against very fast enemy heros.
- it looks like there is only *one* stack of enemies of each type, so scout trick works really well.
Things we don't knowEdit
- can you partially kill and get through
- do the gate heros stay dead
- do killed enemy units stay dead?
- How are the stacks arranged (can you get 7 stacks)?
- Do the stack arrangements stay the same if you return?